Photo Story: Dogs Rescued from Fatal Seattle Fire

Two dogs and a puppy were rescued by Seattle firefighters during a deadly house fire on Monday.


One person was killed in a stubborn Seattle house fire where firefighters rescued several dogs.

The June 2 house fire on Delridge Way SW, which left one man dead, was caused by food that was left on the stove.

According to the Seattle fire officials, two dogs and one puppy were rescued. Firefighters revived the dogs and gave them oxygen.

The fire caused $120,000 in damage and left three people homeless.