Construction Needs for the 2009 Fire Station Construction Grant Program
June 26th, 2009
Download this Podcast »
Firehouse.com Grants Contributor Brian Vickers talks with Tommy Abercrombie of Abercrombie Design, about the Fire Station Construction grant (FSC) program that has provided $210 million in funding.
This podcast focuses on the construction and technical aspects of station redesigns and new construction standards.
Please send any questions, suggestions or comments for this podcast to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 2009 Program Guidance for the Assistance to Firefighters Fire Station Construction Grant (PDF)
• Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System
• Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) Website
• Understanding the Fire Station Construction Grants
• Abercrombie Design
• Vickers Consulting Services
• iTunes - Subscribe to Podcast Free Here