Training & Tactics Talk: Choosing the Proper Hoseline and Postion
May 29th, 2009
Download this Podcast »
On this month's edition of Training & Tactics Talk, Chief Douglas Cline examines hoseline selection and deployment for fire attack. Chief Cline takes a real world approach as both volunteer and career departments are seeing a decrease in manpower. Listen to see how manpower issues can influence the selection and set up of apparatus for hoseline deployment.
This podcast feeds off of last month's session of Coordination of Engine, Truck and Rescue functions. Chief Cline discusses the need for training to help personnel get the simple ideas of hoseline tactics.
If you have suggestions, questions or comments, please e-mail them to: email@example.com.
• Training & Tactics Talk: Fireground Coordination
• The Engine Company and the Initial Stretch
• Company Level Training - Splicing And Extending An Attack Line
• Dunn's Dispatch: Proper Positioning of the First Hoseline at an Apartment or House Fire
• An Analysis of Effective Fire Streams - Part 1
• An Analysis of Effective Fire Streams - Part 2
• iTunes - Subscribe to Podcast Free Here