Near-Miss Listen & Learn: Firefighter Cancer
May 14th, 2009
Download this Podcast »
In this edition of Near-Miss Listen & Learn, Battalion Chief John Tippett talks with Mike Dubron of the Firefighter Cancer Support Network about cancer and firefighters. Dubron, a firefighter/paramedic with the Los Angeles County Fire Department, is a cancer survivor and helped create the Firefighter Cancer Support Network.
The two examine a Firefighter Near-Miss report on firefighter cancer and Dubron offers a wealth of information on firefighter cancers, the importance of examinations and more.
Please send any suggestions, questions or comments, to: email@example.com.
• Near-Miss Report from this podcast (PDF)
• Firefighter Cancer Support Network
• Near-Miss Resource Page (PDF)
• Near-Miss 24/7/365 Safety Calendar (PDF)
• National Fire Fighter Near-Miss Reporting System
• Sign up to receive the "Report of the Week"
• iTunes - Subscribe to Podcast Free Here