San Jose, Calif. -- May 23, 2005 - RAE Systems Inc. (AMEX: RAE), a leading global provider of rapidly deployable sensor networks that enable customers to identify safety and security threats in real time, will exhibit the company's leading gas detection and industrial hygiene monitoring solutions and introduce two next-generation, photoionization (PID) based instruments at booth 911 at the American Industrial Hygienists Conference and Exposition (AIHce) at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, PA, on June 3-6, 2007.
The conference is jointly hosted by the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) and the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH??). Thousands of industrial hygienists and other Office of Environmental Health and Safety (OEHS) professionals are expected to attend. .
"One of the biggest challenges in the field is the effective, accurate sensing of unseen threats in real-time. Our next-generation products for the measurement of toxic and flammable volatile organic compounds (VOCs) put a new level of information in the hand of industrial safety officers," said Thomas Negre, director of instrumentation products for RAE Systems. "Industrial hygienists strive to keep workers, their families, and their communities healthy and safe. They have a critical role in making sure that federal, state, and local laws and regulations are followed in the work environment."
In addition to the two new PID products, RAE Systems will feature single- and multi-gas products for a wide range of industrial applications.
Wireless System Products featured for industrial applications include:
- AreaRAE Steel, the 5-sensor, wireless detection system with three new sensor options: Hydrogen Chloride (HCl), Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) and high-range Carbon Monoxide (CO).
- PlumeRAE, the toxic plume measurement system.
- LifeShirt, a durable, lightweight chest strap with sensors that can be integrated with the AreaRAE to monitor the vital signs of high risk industrial workers and first responders.
Confined space entry gas detection products include:
- MultiRAE Plus, the original handheld, multi-gas monitor with photoionization detection (PID).
- QRAE II, the new, compact, one- to four-sensor gas detector for combustibles, oxygen, hydrogen sulfide, and carbon monoxide.
- ToxiRAE II, the single-gas detectors for carbon monoxide, ammonia, chlorine and other toxic gases.
Public venue protection products include:
- GammaRAE II R, the first intrinsically safe gamma radiation dosimeter/detector,
- ChemRAE, an ion mobility spectroscopy analyzer, for chemical warfare agent detection,
To see a demonstration of any of these products at the AIHce, please visit the RAE Systems booth #911 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia on June 3-6, 2007.
About RAE Systems
RAE Systems is a leading global provider of rapidly deployable sensor networks that enable customers to identify safety and security threats in real time. Products include multi-sensor chemical detection , wireless gas detection , radiation and digital video monitoring networks for energy production and refining, industrial and environmental safety, and public and government first responder security sectors. RAE Systems' products are used in over 65 countries by many of the world's leading corporations and by many U.S. government agencies. For more information about RAE Systems, please visit www.RAESystems.com.