The new Miller AirCore Harness from Honeywell Safety Products, combines comfort features with functional components.
The new Miller AirCoreTM Harness from Honeywell Safety Products, combines comfort features with functional components. The most unique and innovative fall protection available, this lightweight full-body harness is designed with breathable, open-core padding technology that provides optimal airflow, while reducing heat and moisture entrapment, keeping a worker drier and cooler.
The patented Miller DuraFlex® stretchable webbing provides greater flexibility and increased comfort. The unique cam buckles on the shoulder straps make vertical webbing adjustment the easiest of any harness on the market. A new webbing design creates an original and vibrant style for easy identification and greater visibility.
Research has found that a comfortable harness is more likely to be worn properly, increasing compliance, safety and productivity.
Breathable, Open-Core Padding Technology
- Custom designed for the shoulders/lumbar/legs
- Engineered to increase airflow through and around padding
- Strategically-placed padding
- Reduce heat and moisture entrapment keeping a worker drier and cooler
- Up to 16% less surface area than other harness padding used on the market
- Contoured design minimizes contact around the neck, lower back and inner thighs reducing chafing and irritation
Breathable Mesh Back Pad
- Greater air flow for enhanced comfort
- Prevents falling out of the harness in the event of a fall for added safety
Patented DuraFlex® Stretchable Webbing
- Stretches with ever ymovement
- Greater flexibility and comfort
Overall Lightweight Design
- Materials and components selected to reduce fatigue for all-day endurance and increased productivity
Cam Buckles (Shoulders)
- Easy one-hand adjustment
- No readjusting required
Stand-up Back D-ring
- Easily adjusts
- Simplifies attachment
- Back Pad with Built-in Fall Indicator
Integral Label Pack
- Honeywell ESPTM/RFID-Enabled Technology
- Inventory management
- Easy tracking, inspection and monitoring
- High-visibility color for greater safety
- Unique and vibrant patterned webbing for easy identification
Removable Belt (Available on select models)
- Uniquely designed to stay in position when disconnected, even when tools are attached
Quick-connect Buckles (Chest)
Integrated Loops Accommodate Tool Belt; Pull-Free Lanyard Rings (2); Web Finial Strap Organizers
- 400 lbs. capacity
- Meets all applicable OSHA and ANSI standards
For more information about Miller AirCore Harness, visit: www.millerfallprotection.com, contact your nearest Miller / Honeywell Distributor, or call Honeywell Technical Service at 800.873.5242.