The new Miller MightyLite Leading Edge (LE) Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) is designed to protect a worker if a fall occurs that involves going over an edge.
The new Miller MightyLiteTM Leading Edge (LE) Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) is designed to protect a worker if a fall occurs that involves going over an edge. The MightyLite LE SRL features a shock absorber integrated into the lifeline, lowering fall arrest forces.
• Designed for leading edge or with a traditional overhead anchorage
• Extended Service Life – Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel & aluminum construction
• 30% Lighter than Competitive Models in Class – Easy handling on the job site
• Suitable for a Wide Variety of Applications – Available in 20 ft. (6 m), 30 ft. (10 m), 50 ft. (15 m) and 65 ft. (20 m) wire rope lengths. A carrying handle is provided on the 50 ft. (15 m) and 65 ft. (20 m) lengths for easy transport
• Lifeline Twisting Minimized – A dual swivel design (unit top & snap hook) minimizes lifeline twisting during use
• Quick, Easy Installation – Carabiner & tagline included for easy lifeline access and connection
• Dual Capacity Rating – Rated for up to a 310 lb. worker in leading edge applications and up to a 400 lb. worker when mounted overhead
• Meets Testing Requirements for ANSI Z359.14
For more information about Miller MightyLite Leading Edge Self-Retracting Lifeline, visit us at: www.millerfallprotection.com, contact your nearest Miller / Honeywell Distributor, or call Honeywell Technical Service at 800.873.5242.