CHRISTMAS, Fla. --
Two people were hospitalized after a fire Thursday morning in east Orange County.
Investigators said a mobile home on Cupid Avenue in Christmas caught fire.
"It was very scary because it seemed with all the smoke, he couldn't really breathe or speak or anything," witness Richard Altman said.
The fire was apparently ignited by a lit cigarette falling on a bed.
Two people were treated for smoke inhalation and minor burns at Florida Hospital-East Orlando. A third person in the home wasn't hurt.
Firefighters were able to contain the blaze to one bedroom of the home.
The fire is under investigation.
Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.