DAYTON, Ohio --
Two men remain hospitalized at Miami Valley Hospital after they were shocked by high voltage electricity during an industrial accident.
The accident happened Sunday at the Plating Technology Plant in Dayton on West River Road.
Firefighters said the men suffered severe burns to more than half of their bodies. They said the injuries consisted of second and third degree burns.
William Fisher, an employee at the plant, said he has witnessed his share of bad accidents.
Just gotta watch what youre doing, even sometimes that doesnt work out, as I said, I had a couple bad accidents myself here, Fisher said.
Authorities said the two were working on a high-voltage electrical panel when something went wrong. Those at the scene said the two may have thought the power was turned off.
Witnesses said the two were conscious when paramedics arrived.
Authorities said the initial investigation revealed Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) procedures were being followed.
Copyright 2008 by . All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.