Maryland Firefighters Respond to Hazmat Incident at Hotel Pool

April 13, 2005
The department

On Sunday, April 10, 2005 a pool management company employee sustained minor injuries after being splashed by swimming pool chemicals at an indoor swimming pool located at the College Park Holiday Inn. The adult male was working in the pump room when a plastic pipe attached to a chlorinator broke and splashed him with chemicals.

It was just after 10:00 a.m. when members of the Prince George

Voice Your Opinion!

To join the conversation, and become an exclusive member of Firehouse, create an account today!