Kidde Fire Safety announced that Dozer from the Hamilton Township, NJ, Division of Fire, is the winner of this year's National Fire Service Dog Photo Contest.
Criteria for selection included image quality, creativity, eligibility of ownership rights, and qualification as a fire service dog.
The Hamilton Township, NJ, Division of Fire will receive a one-time donation worth approximately $1,200, and includes:
- Eight (8) Pet Oxygen Masks, each valued at $120. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award.
- A feature on Kidde.com as Kidde's Fire Service Dog of the Year (running October 1, 2023 through September 30, 2024.)
- A feature on Kidde's social media accounts in October 2023 and two (2) subsequent features in the next 12 months.
- Inclusion, as applicable, in Kidde's Pet Fire Safety campaign materials.
- A trophy and bragging rights.
- Kidde branded pet swag