The Assistance to Firefighters Grants Program Office has posted the schedule for the conduct of applicant workshops for the FY2009 Assistance to Firefighters Grants (AFG). The schedule is now available.
The schedule is updated daily with any new information about workshops and users are encouraged to revisit the site to update themselves on locations, times and any other AFG information.
Applicant workshops are conducted by AFG regional staff and are free to all attendees. Each workshop is about 2 hours long. All workshops provide the same informational material and is reflected in a PowerPoint presentation.
The material is also posted in the AFG workshop section of this site. While the application period has not been established, you will be able to find the latest information on the grant opportunity on the this website as it becomes available including the application period, the online applicant tutorial, frequently asked questions, and the FY2009 AFG Program Guidance.
General Workshop Information:
- Registration is NOT necessary.
- Each workshop is approximately 2 hours in length.
- AFG Regional Representatives should be contacted with any questions regarding workshops in their region. Regional contacts and telephone numbers are available here.
- Workshops will be conducted by either State representatives or AFG regional representatives. All workshops utilize the same PowerPoint presentation material. The PowerPoint material that will be used for the workshops will be posted at this website by mid-February.
- If new/additional workshops are scheduled and confirmed, they will be added to the posted schedule.
- All workshops are conducted free of charge.